Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!





Wishing you all a very blessed Easter Sunday as we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord!!
Here are a few photos of the boys celebrating Easter! We had a rather quiet Easter. I am still recuperating from my surgery on Friday. We did manage to sneak out to Ryan's for an Easter Brunch....which was my first outing since Friday. It felt good to get out of the house. Jeff took the boys out this afternoon and I got a little rest which was nice. My Aunt Gail is on her way in this evening to spend a week with us and help out while I am "supposed" to be off my feet!! We are all excited about having her here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam...are you okay??? I read surgery and got concerned... We are all doing great here in Hawaii, not sure when we will be outta here yet. Just trying to enjoy every second here.
Heather