Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dylan and Tori


This is Dylan and his girlfriend Tori. We went to Dairy Queen with them one night after the ball games. After talking with her parents we realized that we had a mutual friend at Ft. Bragg...Lori Crader. I met Lori in Alaska and Natalie was friends with Lori during flight school. It is such a small world in aviation. Dylan and Tori enjoy spending time together and we are going to miss them when they move in July. The one part of being military that hurts is saying good-bye to good friends. If you notice how long Dylan's hair is in these pictures I credit that all on Tori. I have tried to get him to cut his hair and he protest every time we talk about it. Well, his teacher told me that Tori sits behind him in class and she is always playing with his hair and running her fingers through it.....I said "no wonder he refuses to get it cut".

No comments: