Thursday, June 01, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend






We hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend and took a few minutes to remember all those who sacrifice for our country. We are truly a blessed nation! We took a trip to Georgia for the weekend. We started the weekend out with Steven's high school graduation which took place at the National Fairgrounds in Perry, GA. Then we spent the weekend just hanging out with all of our family. The boys truly love going over to Aunt Gail's house and just hanging around the pool. On Sunday we went with Gail, Amanda, Arleigh, Darrien and Dakota over to Macon, Ga where we took a roll down Coleman Hill then over to visit the Art/Science museum. I am attaching a few snapshots of the kids hanging out at the pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my adventures outdoors site.
Have a great week!