Sunday, February 25, 2007

Update

Okay...we haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Sorry to all of those who have emailed me asking for the update! I just haven't made the time to sit down and work on this. I really should be up doing laundry now....but to please all you demanding friends who are harassing me about updating the blog....I am sitting here working on it now! Just kidding...you all know I really love ya!!!
Ok....not much new here in LA (Lower Alabama). School...Sports...Church....Work...you all know the routine by now! Let me go find some pics and I will give you a brief update!
By the way.....somehow I deleted all the digital photos off my camera card (which had about 3 months of photos on it) which is one big reason I haven't been on here to update. But...I will include what I have left. I learned a big lesson.....and promise you that won't happen again.
now...off to find the pics for ya'll.
MMwwwahhhh!! Love ya'll!

No comments: