Saturday, May 31, 2008

Birmingham/ Dec. 2007


This was a fun pic.....I love the shadow screens.

At the mall we met Freddie Roach from the Alabama football team. The boys are huge Alabama fans and Riley just happened to be wearing his Alabama jersey. He was thrilled to get Freddie Roach to sign the back of his jersey.
Great Friends....Great Times


Me and Billie Jean...I was SO excited to see her again....I really miss having her around.
Two cool guys

They are both so cute!


Taylor, Madison and Jeff had fun building the St. Louis arch!

In December we drove up to Birmingham to spend a few days with a great friend of mine, Billie Jean and her kids. We spent the day at the McWane Science Center and has a total blast. It was so much fun the kids wanted to go back the next day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I've been waiting patiently for an update!! Glad to see the pictures! Sorry I have been out of touch...It's been crazy here....working and Cole, Madison and I are all playing base/softball plus summer bowling league, etc. Now the principal asked me to work the whole summer...so It will be crazy but I think he is going to let me set my own hours...
well, I MISS YOU TOO!!!! We will find out hopefully in October where we are going next....we'll see where the Army sends us next?!?! Love, Billie Jean