Tuesday, January 24, 2006

How Did Grandpa Get to Heaven??

Just had to post this one real quick because my mother and my in-laws will get a laugh out of it. On our way home from school today, Riley is quietly riding in the back seat when begins to tell me about some balloons that he released at school today. He says "mom, how will grandpa get them back down from heaven for me?" I explained to him that grandpa would just hold on to them share them with some little kids up there. Then my little thinker says, "mom, how did grandpa get up to heaven after we buried him in the ground?". Okay...how do you explain that to a five year old?? I tried my best to explain that grandpa's soul was in heaven and that he went up there before we buried him in the ground. He say's "you know mom, that is just a hard question for a little kid to understand". Then he exclaims, "well that's good because I thought God dug grandpa up, stood him up and took him up to heaven...the God put all the dirt back on the ground so that we would just think that grandpa was still in the ground". Boy...do I feel sorry for his teacher next year... ha ha!!!!

5 comments:

LNA said...

Hey Pammy!!!! I love this blog you have started!!! I can't wait to see everything your going to post!!! Man the boys have grown so much from just last summer!!! YOur still living in my dream home right....upgrading it and getting it ready for when you move out and I move in right? :) I sure miss you!!! Take care and post more pics and don't forget yourself and Jeff goofy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Pammy Sue....glad to see you took my advice and jumped on the blog bandwagon. I can't wait to see what all is going on with you and the boys (all four of them)! We miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Pammie, you are finally getting into this generation...ha ha!
Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you've created the Mouser 5. I will be reading the blog. I'm also glad you got to spend some time with us for Christmas. Keep up the good work.

Gretchen said...

What a great idea Pam! Im looking forward to reading your postings and seeing the pictures.