Monday, March 06, 2006

Relaxing in the bubbles!


Well it sure has felt like spring the last few days here in Alabama. The high was 78 today and we could definitely tell that summer was on it's way. Hopefully this means the end to the winter bugs that have been going around. Jeff, Dylan and Riley all had the flu the week before last and it was a nasty one. It was a week long flu and seems to have a majority of the area feeling under the weather. We finally got everyone over that bug and then on Friday they called me to get Riley from school because he seemed to have caught the stomach flu that was going around his school. Then on Saturday Dylan started complaining of his throat hurting and I took him in on Sunday morning to see the doc and they found strep throat. Now everyone is on the road to recovery and hopefully this warm weather will chase all the nasty germ bugs away. Here is a quick snapshot of the boys. They have been coming in smelling like dirty little puppy dogs....which is the first sign that summer is on it's way!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys and gal! It's your ever elusive Uncle Don.I stumbled across this today at work, It's wonderful and I will be visiting more often. I take it Pam your the care taker of this BLOG, great job!I don't think i've given Jeff my work e-mail-- dmouser@cdsot.com.I wouldn't send much or any large file types I could get in a bit of trouble our network admin./eng. can get a bit testy if we burn up to much of his storage.I may (in the future) consider A BLOG for us here.This is actually the first BLOG i've ever visited.Well i'm supposed to be working,so i'll go for now.Love you all.See ya'!