Saturday, February 25, 2006

Spring Training!



Just wanted to share with everyone that Taylor made the 9th grade football team for next school year. These are some pictures from Spring Training which started this week. Those of you that have known us forever know that this is a miracle because we have been told since Taylor's birth that he would never play football or any kind of school sports for that matter due to his heart problems. Taylor made school basketball team this fall and now the football team and all with the okay of his cardiologist. Taylor went for a stress test this past January and the doctor was amazed at how well his heart performed under stress. He has now cleared him to play all sports which is a big victory for Taylor. He still has the same problems with his heart, but his heart is extremely healthy which is fantastic news. He will still be followed by the cardiologist and continue on with his daily heart medication, but all is good right now! Taylor is number 48 so keep your eye out for him in the pictures. I am sure you will see a lot more football pictures in the upcoming months.

3 comments:

Beaversrus said...

Great News for Taylor!

LNA said...

That's wonderful!!! I can't wait to see the pictures that come!!! I am so glad he has been cleared!! Man wht a wonderful gift for him to be able to play after worrying so long about it. Way to go Taylor!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my adventures unlimited site.
Have a great week!