Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Columbus Day

I hope all of you are enjoying your time off to celebrate Columbus Day. We are enjoying the long weekend here in Alabama. We took a trip over to Wild Adventures in Valdosta, GA on Saturday and Sunday. The boys (Taylor, Aaron, Dylan & Riley) were excited to check out all the new Halloween shows and haunted houses'. They even got a surprise visit from Jason of Friday the 13th. I will be posting pics in a day or two.
We spent Monday catching up on a lot of projects around the house. We got Taylor's room painted and re-decorated. It looks awesome. He decided to go with a Retro theme and it really was a lot of fun shopping for the new decorations. I will get ya'll some pics up real soon. We also put up a new chandelier in the dining room and finished a few other projects that were on our to do list. I am hosting a girl's night out here on Saturday evening and I wanted everything to be just right for the big event. Luckily we have Tuesday off from work/school, so I have an extra day to finish up with the things that I didn't get to today.
Well it is off to bed for me....just wanted to wish you all a happy Columbus Day.
Be Blessed!!!

No comments: