Sunday, June 15, 2008

A night out on the ville in Anjung-ri


Jeff and I getting ready to head out for a night on the ville!


Steve was one of Jeff's students in Alabama, and now works with him here in Korea. He is a great guy!

Another one of Jeff's co-workers.....being cheezy

A little Karoke...inside a korean apartment!

Saturday night we went out the the ville for a little bit of fun. It was an interesting experience to say the least. Makes me glad I don't live here and have to deal with this all the time. It's definitely not for me...but we did have fun. I am a people watcher...so of course I enjoyed that aspect. I had my first taste of soju and it really was good....surprisingly! Getting back to the apartment was another story. Makes me appreciate our American ways!!!

No comments: